Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bake @ 350

My friend, Bridget, makes the MOST amazing cookies. She is as much an artist as a baker.
Here are some cookies she created recently:


Bun in the Oven cookies!

There is a step by step tutorial on how she created these over at her website.

She also ships right to your front door!




Check out the details here.







Here are the cookies she made for a recent baby shower . . . . but to REALLY appreciate these you have to see the invitation to the shower.

This gal's creativity astounds me!

I am still trying to get the basic sugar cookie recipe down. I mean, my cookies stick or crumble or taste just terrible.

I have always made great chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter cookies and sugar and spice balls . . . but the whole cookie cutting throws me for a loop.

I digress. Take a look at the invitation that inspired the pickles and ice cream cookies!



Maybe I have saved the best (to date) for last. The baby announcement cookies . . . . . Of course, these could also be used for a baby shower.



Bridget's Etsy Shop is here

No comments: