And, may I strongly encourage the use of a Mighty Tite to go with this info!!
You will find accurate, up-to-date information from NHTSA-Certified Child Passenger Safety technicians and instructors about how to keep your most precious cargo safe:
- the best car seat for your child and your vehicle
- when your child is ready for a booster seat
- how to use a car seat in a taxi
- how to use a car seat on an airplane
- why rear-facing is safer than forward facing
- how to pick a safe vehicle
Or if you live elsewhere, find a qualified car seat installation expert near you to teach you how to properly install your child's car seat.
Read our response to the recent Consumer Reports article (Feb. 2007) Please note that on 18 Jan 2007, Consumer Reports withdrew the article.
|We're in the New Yorker!|